KolourPaint is an easy-to-use paint program for KDE. Features include undo/redo, more than a dozen tools, selections, transparent image editing and zoom support (with an optional grid and thumbnail). KolourPaint is a free, easy-to-use paint program for KDE. It aims to be conceptually simple to understand; providing a level of functionality targeted towards the average user. KolourPaint is designed for daily tasks like: · Painting - drawing diagrams and "finger painting" · Image Manipulation - editing screenshots and photos; applying effects · Icon Editing - drawing clipart and logos with transparency It's not an unusable and monolithic program where simple tasks like drawing lines become near impossible. Nor is it so simple that it lacks essential features like Undo/Redo. The main difference between KolourPaint and most other "simple" UNIX paint programs is that KolourPaint actually works. See the Product Comparison page for details. KolourPaint is opensource software written in C++ using the Qt and KDE libraries.
Ключевые особенности и функции
· Undo/Redo Support (10-500 levels of history depending on memory usage)
Tools (single key shortcuts available for all tools)
· Brush, Color Eraser, Color Picker, Connected Lines a.k.a. Polyline · Curve, Ellipse, Eraser, Flood Fill, Line, Pen, Polygon, Rectangle · Rounded Rectangle, Spraycan, Text
Selections (fully undo- and redo-able)
· Rectangular, Elliptical, Free-Form shapes · Choice between Opaque and Transparent selections · Full Clipboard/Edit Menu support · Freehand resizeable
· Colour Similarity means that you can fill regions in dithered images and photos
· Draw transparent icons and logos on a checkerboard background · All tools can draw in the "Transparent Colour"