ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows-based PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box. ActiveSync acts as the gateway between your Windows-based PC and Windows Mobile-based device, enabling the transfer of Outlook information, Office documents, pictures, music, videos and applications to and from your device. In addition to synchronizing with a desktop PC, ActiveSync can synchronize directly with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 so that you can keep your e-mail, calendar data, tasks and contact information updated wirelessly when you’re away from your PC. Notes: Faster file transfer speed and photo sync via Outlook are only available for Windows Mobile 5.0-based devices. For customers using Windows Mobile 2003 or 2002-based devices, please continue using ActiveSync 3.8. Remote PC Sync (via Wifi or LAN) has been removed due to Enterprise customer feedback around security issues. If you are using this feature on a Windows Mobile 2003-based device, please continue using ActiveSync 3.x or earlier. Beginning in 2006, customers using Microsoft Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 with devices running the Messaging and Security Feature Pack for Windows Mobile 5.0 will benefit from the following feature enhancements in ActiveSync 4.1: Direct Push Technology, local device wipe, and certificate-based authentication to Exchange Server
Специальные требования программы
· Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 · Messaging and Security Feature Pack for Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 · Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition · Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 · Microsoft Pocket PC 2002, Microsoft Windows CE OS version 3.0 · Microsoft Smartphone 2002, Microsoft Windows CE OS version 3.0
Что нового в этой версии?
· Microsoft Outlook Improvements: Resolves issues relating to error code 85010014.
· Proxy/DTPT interaction Improvements: Improved auto configuration of device Connection Manager settings when desktop has no proxy path to the internet.
· Improved Desktop Pass Thru behavior with ISA proxy failures.
· Partnership improvements: Better resolution of multiple devices with the same name syncing with the same desktop.
· Connectivity Improvements: Better handling of VPN clients (resolve unbinding of protocols from our RNDIS adapter). New auto detection of connectivity failure with user diagnostic alerts
Смотреть всю историю изменений