Программа для обработки и отображения данных GPS приемника в наглядном виде на дисплеях - Скорость, Компас, Высотомер, Часы, Спутники, Спутниковый сигнал, Дистанция, Координаты. Кроме этого, может показывать местоположение на карте (поддерживаются растровые форматы карт), а также позволяет измерить расстояние между двумя точками передвижением стилуса. Еще одна полезная опция - синхронизация системных часов.
Ограничения бесплатной версии
· To get rid of the data limit and to gain access to the full functionality of the software, it is necessary to register it.
Что нового в этой версии?
· New: Intelligent Multipoint Calibration System - GPSdash2 now features an improved calibration system which intelligently considers all available Reference-Points. The new system also allows you to calibrate maps on which the north direction is not aligned with the images y-Axis. One implication of this is that you don't have to care about a maps rotation anymore. For "unnorthed" maps at least three Reference-Points are needed.
· New: Google Earth Support - The Map Manager included in this new release allows you to convert GPSdash2 log files into the data format used by Google Earth (KML). Of course also your GPSdash2 Waypoints and Routes are usable in Google Earth as it directly supports the GPX format. Of course Google Earth is also a great source for maps. To learn more about how to import maps from Google Earth into GPSdash2 please have a look at the new step-by-step Google Earth map import tutorial.
· New: Export Logs to CSV - Beside the export of log files into the Google Earth format (example), the new Map Manager also allows you to convert GPSdash2 log files into the universal CSV-Format. CSV-Files can be easily imported into popular spreadsheet applications like e.g. Microsoft Excel (example).
· New: Zoom Support in Map Manager - The new Map Manager now also includes Zooming functionality which is especially usefull for exact placement of Reference-Points. To Zoom-In/-Out you can use the Mouse-Wheel or the key combinations Alt+1 (Zoom-In), Alt+2 (Zoom-Out), and Alt+3 (Reset Zoom).
· New: Effective Compression for Log Files - To save valuable memory on your PocketPC, the space needed by GPSdash2 log-files is now minimized by effective compression. In comparison to the old format, the new log-files are shrinked by factor 6.
· New: Warm Start for SIRF based receivers - To speed up the time to first fix for SIRF based receivers, GPSdash2 now features the Warm Start again (GPS->Warm Start). In GPSdash Series 1.x this feature was known as "Hot Connect". For the moment a more detailed description of this function can be found in manual of GPSdash v1.7a. To enable this feature you must select "SIRF" as chipset in the GPS configuration dialog (GPS->Configure...).
· New: Control for Geoid Separation - Geoidal separation, the difference between the WGS-84 earth ellipsoid and mean-sea-level (geoid) is an altitude correction value provided by some of the avaliable GPS receivers. Despite beeing described in NMEA standard, the sign of the Geoid separation value varies between different receivers which makes it impossible to automatically apply this value. You may now control the sign with which this value is applied via the "GPS->Geoid Separation" sub-menu.
· New: Add Waypoints via HW-Button - You may now add Waypoints or Routepoints via a single push on one of your PocketPC's hardware buttons. The mode of operation is controlled via the "Quick Add Mode" entry in the "Nav" menu.
· New: New Duration Gauge - GPSdash2 v2.5 adds the Duration gauge into the Time group of gauges. This new gauge shows you the duration of your current GPS session. A session starts when the first fix is received.
· New: Improved Map preparation - The GPSdash2 Map Manager now features effective differentiation between normal maps and satellite photos which translates into better results for mobile maps when using map sources like Google Earth.
· New: Convert Multiple Maps - You may now convert more than one map into the mobile format at once. This should save some time for bigger conversion jobs.
· Fix: HW-Button Support in WM5 - The hardware button support for view-switching was broken for Windows Mobile 5 in v2.27. This has been fixed in v2.5.
· Fix: Timewindow Captions in Charts - For irregular update rates a chart's timewindow was displayed incorrectly for the Dilution data-function or when using the zooming function. This has been fixed.
Смотреть всю историю изменений