MGMaps can connect to a GPS receiver over bluetooth or use internal GPS features on some phones in order to automatically display the map for your current position.
Ключевые особенности и функции
b>· GPS connectivity: connect to a GPS device over bluetooth or use the internal GPS to view maps or aerial imagery for your current location. Enable GPS synchronization to continuously move the map as you move around. · Search for places or businesses, view the results including addresses and phone numbers. Do you want to call any of them? You can do that directly from Mobile GMaps! · Bookmarks: store your favorite places or search results to jump quickly to any of them. · Maps and satellite imagery: view various types of maps and aerial images, zoom in and out, mark favorite places with map pushpins
· Mobile Java J2ME-enabled device
Что нового в этой версии?
· Directions: names are shown instead of coordinates when you select the GPS position as the source or destination for the route.
· Favorites: some bugs were fixed.
· GPS heading arrow: the arrow is now shown (if enabled) at the current GPS position and not in the center of the screen, the arrow tip indicates the GPS position.
· GPS Mobile Tracking: the Mobile Tracking On/Off option now only handles the Move Map functionality, and is temporarily disabled if Joystick Mode is on. The marker is shown by default and you can enable or disable it in Settings/GPS/Mobile Tracking/Show Marker.
· GPS Screen ("compass"): the screen now displays more info and should look differently depending on screen size, the compass now rotates as it should (the arrow moves and not the compass drawing). In addition, there are a few new shortcuts only recognized in the GPS screen: 1 - enable/disable Mobile Tracking, 2 - enable/disable Web Tracking, 7, 8 and 9 - change coord display mode. These shortcuts may change in the future.
· Many other GPS-related bug fixes.Смотреть всю историю изменений