PocketDivXEncoder позволяет конвертировать любой видео файл для
воспроизведения на мобильном телефоне или КПК. При конвертировании, видео
оптимизируется по размеру экрана и положению экрана (ландшафтный вид). Кроме
того вы можете настроить такие параметры, как яркость, контраст и т.д.
Что нового в этой версии?
· - Added Thai language (thanks to Chan !)
· - Added Dutch language (thanks to Sylph !)
· - Added Hungarian language (thanks to TGeRi !)
· - Delanj has made a great English doc for PocketDivXEncoder. It is available for download on my website and also in the help section of PocketDivXEncoder (the English version). A big thanks to him !
· - A new template added : the Gemsoc MJB Multimedia Jukebox !
· - A new template added : the iRiver H340 !
· - A new template added : the iRiver PMP100 !
· - A new template added : the Archos Gmini400 !
· - A new template added : the Archos AV500 !
· - A new template added : the Archos AV700 !
· - A new template added : the Home Cinema !
· - Added an option for choosing whether you want to watch your movies on the Archos screen or on the TV screen.
· - Added the ability to choose any ttf font you want for hardcoded subtitles
· - Added all encoding charsets for subtitles
· - The subtitles charset is automatically detected at startup
· - Added an option for subtitles size
· - Added an option in the crop section which adapts the crop settings to a given aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, ...)
· - Added MP4 filetypes support
· - Added a "Video direct stream copy" option
· - Added a button for choosing any subtitle textfile you want to hardcode with your video file
· - Added some extra information about the input movie file when clicking on the "i" button (framerate,...)
· - Added an option for normalizing the audio track
· - Added an option for creating a "live" effect in the audio stream : the differences between the right and the left audio channels are raised...
· - Added an "Iconify" option when encoding
· - Added an detailed Help file made in HTML with Screenshots
· - Better detection of movie clips with multiple audio streams (BivX, OGM, MKV, etc...)
· - Better detection of the movie clip aspect ratio
· - The resize/cropping functions have been made more intuitive
· - Now PocketDivXEncoder isn't based on the cygwin libraries anymore. The bug of the progressbar that stays at "0%" for example is fixed.
· - Lowered the executable file size of 15%.
· - Improved internationnal support (default charset for subtitles, Asian filenames, ...)
· - Completely recompiled the background encoding engine (mencoder) : now PDE supports a lot of new video standards (dv, mkv, dat, swf, ...).
· - Some improvements in speed and stability of the encoding engine (some bugs corrected)
· - PocketDivXEncoder is no more based on the codecs that are in your system. It includes its own codecs.
· - Rewrote the readme file
· - Removed the Comics fonts
· - More subtitles formats supported
· - Moved on to the latest CVS version of FFMPEG
· - Removed the last task performed by VirtualDub --> the EXE file is smaller and no more error messages like this one : "Couldn't locate decompressor for format DX50 (UNKNOWN)".
· - Now the Task lists has an horizontal scrollbar...
· - Now the resize filter is "Lanczos" (best quality - speed a little slower)
· - Now you can send a bug report with the Log attached.
· - Now when the input video can't be edited into PocketDivXEncoder, pictures are displayed instead.
· - Now the default output resolution is set to the max between the input clip resolution and the dimensions of the chosen device.
· - Now the default video bitrate is lowered to the input bitrate in order not to obtain an output file bigger than the input file.
· - Now the default audio quality is set to fit the input file audio quality.
· - Completely changed the way the different languages are managed : now the different languages are stored in some ini files. If you want to create your own language, just use the "test" template and edit the test.ini file in your Temp directory. Then send me the ini file you created !
· - Corrected an important bug that was creating some audio/video synchronization problems
· - Corrected some random crash (especially for resize and crop windows)
· - Corrected a bug with Hebrew subtitles thanks to Ziv
· - Corrected a bug : the default extension for the output file was always ".ogm". Now it is ".avi".
· - Corrected a bug : Asian filenames and paths are now correctly recognized by the soft.
· - Corrected a bug : sometimes PocketDivXEncoder failed when proposing the different audio streams to encode.
· - Corrected a bug : movie files were sometimes not compressed well when choosing XviD 2-pass
· - Corrected a bug : PocketDivXEncoder was sometimes freezing when closing a movie window (Resize, Crop and Cut windows)
· - Corrected a bug : sometimes, the progress window was not closed correctly.
· - Corrected a bug : sometimes the "Preview" option was not working well.
· - Corrected a bug : large files (>2GB) weren't supported
· - Corrected a bug : sometimes there was an error message in French saying "Operation en virgule flottante...."
· - Corrected a bug : on Archos AV100/AV300 series, the movies sometimes had artifacts like big blocks on very fast motion scenes...
· - Corrected the "Too many video packets in the buffer" bug
· - Corrected some bugs into the preview window : on some computers, the window was blank... Users were just hearing sound, but no picture was displayed.
· - Now all the options are saved with each task in the tasklist
· - No more OGM files support : the OGM profile was getting to hard to maintain and the process was not giving satisfactory results...
· - Now the videos are playable on the Archos JBMM20 (they weren't before, it was a bug !)
Смотреть всю историю изменений