SuperWaba is a Virtual Machine that can be run in Palm OS, Symbian, Pocket PC, Windows CE, AppletViewer and Windows 98 (and beyond). Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it. You can write and debug the programs in your favorite Java IDE. When finish testing, just upload it to your handheld device. SuperWaba is an open source project, covered by the GPL and LGPL licenses. SuperWaba is a VM for PDAs and Smartphones. Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it. Can run in PalmOS, Symbian, Windows CE/PocketPC devices, and in Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, and is fully emulated under JDK and browser. There's now a test version on Sony PSP! Note: This version runs on Symbian OS! Note for S60 3rd Edition: To be able to install SuperWaba VM and applications, don't forget to allow self-signed software installation. To change this option, go to Application Manager (usually it is located under Tools folder). Select Options Settings menu. When you select Software installation, you can see two options, i.e. Signed only and All. If you choose Signed only, you won't be able to install self-signed application. If you choose All, you will be able to install any signed applications...
Что нового в этой версии?
· 1. fixed deadlock when using MessageBox without buttons, occured after the MB was closed.
· 2. now TabPanel arrows are added only if there's more than one tab.
· 3. fixed Label.clear. Now it does... nothing, unless you set clearValueStr to something else (it is set to null on the Label's constructor). Normally its not a good idea to clear a label.
· 4. fixed NPE on TabPanel when adding arrows without the TabPanel has been added to the parent container.
· 5. fixed Grid when penless giving an out of bounds error when pressing enter without a line being selected.
· 6. added WINDOWS VISTA-like user interface style (Settings.Vista). Changed controls: Check, Button, TabPanel, ComboBox, Grid, Radio, ScrollBar, PushButtonGroup, ProgressBar. Added Graphics.fill3dRect, drawVistaRect. The drawback is that this style looks best at least a 12-bit screen (use the 16-bit vm for this) Now UIGadgets can change the current UI style by selecting the menu.
· 7. Now the PushButtonGroup at WinCE and Vista simulate a real button press.
· 8. fixed wrong selection of Palm OS devices that has virtual keyboard: instead of an exclusion list, we have now a list of devices that HAS dynamic input area.
· 9. fixed PushButtonGroup being repainted after a dialog that has it was closed. It was drawing over the previous window.
· . Settings.penless now is deprecated. Use Settings.keyboardFocusTraversable instead.
· 10. fixed /D (disable semaphore) support for Palm OS 68k vm. /D is ignored in such vm.
· 11. fixed tabpanel compute when to use arrows or not: changed extra size from 3 to 2 pixels.
· 12. fixed Grid not correctly showing title on column 0 if check is disabled
· 13. fixed NPE when calling a popup window from a Grid's edit.
· 14. fixed Grid when calling a Calendar or Calculator from an editable cell. Now the changed text is correctly handled.
· 15. Now in Grid you can check/uncheck a selected line typing '0', and also activate the control (if the column has any) pressing the column number, from 1 to 9. This is specially useful for penless devices.
· 16. Added Settings.appSettingsBin, which is the same of appSettings, but it holds a byte array instead of a String.
· 17. fixed problem when swapping to another container and the focus movement was freezed, without letting the user change the focus.
· 18. fixed wrong repaint of controls with highlightning.
· 19. now, when swapping, the focus is set to the first control of tabOrder vector, instead of the container itself.
· 20. added new parameter to application and applet: /penlessDevice, which sets the keyboardFocusTraversable for the running application. added also a /keypadOnly, to set the respective parameter
· 21. double buffer now is set to true by default in the Window constructor when running on applet.
· 22. fixed keyboard navigation for penless (e.g.: set the disable radio in uigadgets): it was going to the first or last control, even if that control was disabled.
· 23. changed the highlighting method on penless: now it draws a filled rectangle and redraws the screen at each movement. This fixes all glytches in the user interface. You can change the colors by assigning the Control.highlightColors 6-color array.
· 24. fixed reset when loading a non-existant native library.
· 25. fixed problem when renaming a catalog right after adding records to it.
· 26. fixed problem on Menu on penless devices, where sometimes the keys were not working.
· 27. changed the way the Grid works on penless devices: now, to exit from it, you must press "action" or "enter". Going to the left no longer exits it.
· 28. fixed Edit on keypadOnly devices loosing the focus when a calculator/calendar was popped up.
· . Now on keypadOnly devices, the numeric pad of Calculator is hidden.
· . replaced all occurences of "symbian" by Settings.keypadOnly in Edit.
· 29. waba.ui.Keypad is now a singleton.
· 30. Now Edit changes the keypad numbers when mode is CURRENCY or DATE. For CURRENCY, it sets the keys as numeric, and the # as ".-". For DATE, as numeric, and the # as the date separator.
· 31. fixed Keypad.setKeys not updating the charset when called.
· 32. Now in Keypad, if the key set is a single key, use it immediately.
· 33. Added Keypad.setNumberKeys, to allow a change in the default behaviour when pressing #
· 34. fixed infinite loop at Keypad.reposition when a control that takes the whole screen has focus and the keypad was called.
· 35. fixed Calendar support on penless devices. note that you still have to provide a button to make the calendar appear on such devices
· 36. added static Date.getDaysInMonth(month,year).
· 37. added PushButtonGroup.setColor so you can customize the color of single buttons.
· 38. added PushButtonGroup.setNames to change the captions of the buttons.
· 39. set Calendar.weekNames array as public static so you may customize it, and also todayClearCancel array so you can customize the button names.
· 40. now PushButtonGroup skips empty button names when traversing using the keyboard.
· . note that now its no longer possible to change the Calendar's font using setFont.
· . The Calendar class was completely refactored: now it uses labels, buttons and a PushButtonGroup, to better support penless devices.
· 41. now we make sure that chars 10 and 13 (\r \n) have width 0 when returned in FontMetrics.getXXXWidth.
· 42. fixed the way MultiEdit releases the focus: now you must press the action key (as with in the other controls).
· 43. fixed value for joy press on symbian: instead of ENTER, now its ACTION. On S60, the pen key is now ENTER.
· . moved symbian SIS vm installations to a dedicated symbian folder under installers/vm/symbian.
· 44. fixed AIOOBE with MultiEdit when there are no text and the down key was pressed.
· . added Keypad.numberKeyset.
· 45. disabled ACTION as a way to check a grid line on keypadOnly devices. Now only "0" does it.
· 46. Now when keyboardFocusTraversable is true and the user press a key in a control that has the highlight, the focus is requested to the control so that the key is already handled by the control. This is specially useful for edits, so the user can highlight it and type something, which will be sent to the Edit (or to any other control, like a ListBox).
· 47. When the PushButtonGroup has focus, pressing 1-9 activates the given button, and pressing 0 releases everyone (if atLeastOne was false).
Смотреть всю историю изменений