WiFi Manager is a WLAN security and management program for 802.11 a/b/g networks. ManageEngine WiFi Manager presents a Web-based view of all wireless networks operating in your building, access points available inside each network, status of those access points, channel at which they operate, mobile clients connected to them and their signal strength/ noise values, and association history. You can configure/ upgrade firmware of access points using this software. And once integrated with RF sensors, WiFi Manager becomes a full-fledged wireless IDS system identifying rogue APs, intrusions, denial-of-service attacks, and vulnerabilities. ManageEngine WiFi Manager automatically discovers access points, wireless routers, wireless gateways and monitors them for availability, health, errors, and utilization. Note: Free Edition manages 3 access points and 10 wired devices.
Ограничения бесплатной версии
· Free Edition allows you manage 3 access points and 10 wired devices in your network. The Free Edition never expires and offers you all functionality of the Professional Edition. · 30 days trial
· Added support for German, French and Korean languages.
· Incorrect display of min and max values of online mobile users is fixed.
· Fixed the error when selecting availability alarms for different notifications in notification profiles.
· Fixed the error in Alarm settings where enabling/disabling reachability for individual devices would not reflect in the parent selection.
· Fixed the false display message error when upgrading firmware in Ericsson devices.
· Fixed the backup issue when WiFi Manager runs for a very long period.
· Fixed the wrong display of mobile clients connected to Netgear WAG302 (that has the latest firmware version).Смотреть всю историю изменений