· Improved speed, allowing for a smoother user experience.
· A redesigned user interface that is much more intuitive and stylish.
· A new Paint Editor, for free hand artistic painting.
· Shadow and glow effects on most objects.
· Masks can be applied to 2D shapes.
· Circular text can now be elliptical.
· Bullets and numbering for 2D text.
· Table support in the 2D text object.
· A completely redesigned 3D editor that runs more smoothly and is more intuitive.
· New 3D primitives (sphere, cone, box, and cylinder.)
· Windows XP-like menus.
· Images can be applied to any 2D shape as well as the label.
· Color gradients can be applied to any 2D shape as well as the label.
· Opacity gradients can be applied to any 2D shape in addition to the label.
· Objects on the label can be rotated.
· OLE embedded objects can be added to labels.
· Multiple objects can be selected, allowing them to be moved or manipulated together.
· Objects can be named and selected by name.